Tuesday, October 3, 2017

National Taco Day



National Taco Day?! This is obviously a holiday I fully support (as evidenced by many a posts on SFB). If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life tacos would definitely be in the running. They are a weekly go-to around here. Kids love them, hubby loves them, I love them. I'm tagging my favorite taco recipes below in case you need any inspiration to celebrate today. : )

 Slow-Cooked Creamy Chicken Tacos
These are SO easy, friends. Crock-pot magic if you ask me.


Pork Carnitas
Basically heaven on a plate. Love these carnitas all kinds of ways but in a corn tortilla with some fresh toppings is my fave!

Caroline Style (pulled pork + slaw)
This is basically a Carolina bbq sandwich, but the goodness is wrapped up in a tortilla. A must-try.

White Bean Taco Chili
Chili with a little taco flair -- good alternative to regular tacos.

However you decide to indulge, enjoy friends! And consider serving some yummy side items, too:
Fresh Corn Pico de Gallo
Rice & Beans

xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment